Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sad Times...

Latest X-ray is a whiteout. Very difficult to see lung anywhere. We're seriously confused and concerned by this latest setback, since Dr. Jennings himself saw Rafa's lungs when he had his first surgery.
We might be at a point where difficult decisions need to be made. We just don't know yet. I called Dr. Jennings to bring him into the loop and hopefully shed some light on the most recent findings. We also have a family meeting scheduled for this week that will also give us information and help us decide what to do next with the options we have.
Please pray for Rafa. And for us.

6 comments:

  1. All my hopes, chants, & confidence.
    Love forever & ever.
    -John, his mom, & all the friends & stangers I have pulled into Team Rafa this weekend.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're are praying for Rafa and for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you know if you need me, I'm on the train by the time you say, "Can....."
    anything & everything
    In hope, love, & confidance,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for little Rafa... hopefully Dr. Jennings will help clarify things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all in my thoughts, wishes, and prayers. I just talked to my mom for a while and she sends all her love too. There just aren't words enough for all I want to say, so I'll just say this: l-o-v-e. So much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Rafa & you and thinking growing lung thoughts.

    ReplyDelete