Saturday, July 11, 2009

On the Big Day

Many of you have been asking how you'll get updates about my surgery and the baby's surgery throughout the day on July 14th. This will be the best way--spread the word!

My mom and Juan will be updating the blog when I go into surgery, as the nurses give them updates, when Rafa goes into surgery, more updates, and finally, when he is placed in the Medical/Surgical ICU. I know you will be tempted to call, and I promise you, we will be in so many "no cell" zones at different places in the hospital that this will be the most reliable source of information for you.

If anything drastic happens, we will make sure you all are made aware in the best ways we know how, though all parties involved (medical and otherwise) anticipate smooth surgeries and recoveries for mommy and baby.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know! I'll be there with all of you in spirit, sending fairy dust, pressing "refresh" & loving the good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete